In this seminar, the following elements will be addressed by speaker:
- What aggressive US strategies are being used by minority shareholders against listed companies?
- Are activist investment funds being supported by more traditional “passive investors” behind the scenes?
- How should directors of listed company boards respond to activist campaigns?
- How is social media being used to attack company boards?
- Can requisitioning a meeting become contentious? Will Cayman Islands and/or Hong Kong Courts order a EGM to take place?
- When will activist shareholders’ votes be “disallowed” by a Court?
Mr Ian Mann
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.